Our Clan...now & always..

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sloane seems interested in both boys but trying to let them meet didn't go well. She went on the attack. For now, till the boys are fixed I think it's best to keep them apart.
I've let the boys out together. Edgar tried to hump Bailey but Bailey wasn't having it. Now they seem like pals. They have separate cages & I think I'll keep it that way for now. Edgar is a runner so his cage is long with one shelf. Bailey is a shelf jumper so his is short with 3 levels.
Sloane hangs out mostly in my daughters room now. She visits the rest of the house here & there & will shake the bedroom door if you're late with a meal.

3 bunnies full is about our max. My landlord knew about one. Who knows what he'd say about 3.... but there it is. Edgar has his neuter appointment next month on the 13th. Hopefully they will have dropped enough they'll go ahead.

Bailey is rather timid but cool. He'll sit there and drink his meds from the syringe without us having to hold him or anything. He's eating on his own. He could eat hay better but baby steps.

Latest posts

Back