Every rabbit who passed away is in my heart.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wishbone332

Reaction score
I've heard a lot of very sad passingstoday, and if anybody's rabbit has passed away, they are welcome tojoin me, Wishbone (332), in your moments of grief. Perhaps I can helpyou, and some of the other forum users can. I feel very sad for yourlosses, and thanks to the forum users and I, who can help you throughthis sad moment of grief. Thank you, and you are welcome to send me aprivate message if you want to express any strong feelings privately.Remember, the "Rabbit Help Line" respects you and your privacy, andIwill keep all private messages private and anonymous. If youdo not wish to use private messaging, use this forum topic instead.Thank you.

What a nice thought :) I have never seen such a group of incredible people such as those on this board!

Pam

Agreed, Pam.

:dude:

*High-5* Wishbone!

Even if someone didn't respond, it's comforting to know that someone put a hand out.

-Carolyn

Thank you for the kind word, and I had thisidea because I heard, as explained on the first post by me, that therewere a lot of sad passings that I have heard of, and, as an Eastercomfort, and as a comfortable, respecting forum member, I started thisto comfort anybody who has experienced any of these sad, grievingtimes.

Well I thought I'd write in about my previous rabbit Fluffy (some of you have heard of him)
i still find it hard to talk about him even thoughhe died in febuary.
He was white with a black face and and black spots down his back. We were never really sure about his breed.
But he lived a long and happy life (9 years, he would of been 10 in may).
He was quite a character.
He used to eat the food we put out for the birds (potatoes, bread, pasta, toast) he was so cute and i miss him lots.

I think this post is a really good thing because the more you talk about something the pain lessens.
Lots of luv
Lauren and Ebony and Fidget
xoxox

Hello Loz n Ebony, and thank you verymuch, and I am very sorry that this tragedy happened. (I know I wasaway for a long time, because I was on vacation in Florida with Mr.Cuddles.) I can always help, and so can thekind people onthis forum. It will help if you if you try to express all your feelingson a board or with someoneelse, getting a hard labor offyourchest. Think carefully, Loz n Ebony. The answer will comein your heart. This is the hardest thing we've ever been through. Likea horrid weight holding us down. Loz n Ebony, you had the courage andself-esteem to take this challenge on and you do not have that weightanymore. I wish all people experiencing grief and sorrow should try andtalk about it, even if they don't think their secrets are safe in thepublic eye. That's why they made private messages. Look into yourheart. You'll see what you want. ThankYou.

-Wishbone 332

Latest posts

Back