testing a ulr

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gabby

Reaction score
102777485pLEgwx_ph.jpg

baloo.jpg

aladyrevealsnothing.jpg
aladyrevealsnothing.jpg

3 pics from 3 sites just checking out which is easiests for me

lovely, only 1 shows up this does not help :-/

Hi Gabby,

In the post called 'Pictures and Avatars', MyBunnyLovesMe names a placethat you can store your pictures in. Not sure if it will work for you,but you might want to check it out.

Also, Under the note, message, there are some "Emoticons". You probablyknow that you can click on any of the faces and that will bring up oneof them. Just thought I'd mention it in case you weren't aware.

That's a beautiful rabbit in that picture.

How's the little one doing that you have with wry neck?

-Carolyn

pamnock wrote:
Geocities doesn't allow remote hosting from their free sites :(

Pam
bummer and i guess neither does webshots anymore either.... Ilike that we can load pics to the sitem however If ican get a place easy to work with and will allow linkingthen ican put several pics together...

Carolyn wrote:
Hi Gabby,

In the post called 'Pictures and Avatars', MyBunnyLovesMe names a placethat you can store your pictures in. Not sure if it will work for you,but you might want to check it out.

Also, Under the note, message, there are some "Emoticons". You probablyknow that you can click on any of the faces and that will bring up oneof them. Just thought I'd mention it in case you weren't aware.

That's a beautiful rabbit in that picture.

How's the little one doing that you have with wry neck?

-Carolyn
one reason I'm working on getting a place that lets melink to the ulr, THe bun in the pic is only of Salem-Bluesbaby pics. bricer is doing good, once i get the picture thingsquared away I'll get some new pics up of him. he has been sitting inhis litter box lately, he actually realized he can get in andout sometimes. although he figured he would eat while sitting in thebox and just crane his head out far enough to reach the dish.Oh I have a very good question for anyone, I can make mini videos withmy digi cam, I just played around with it a few days ago, is there asite you can put them on and send people to to watch them? oh andbricer has gained back all the weight he lost while sick, so he is niceand filled out now again thankfully. And Stormy is poopingagain. good news alaround, and lil wild bunny isready to be released, just gotta wait for the weather to beagreeable.

Hi Gabby, :)

Brice is amazing. Between your care and his will to live, he's nothing short of a miracle. Give him a kiss for me.

Salem-Blue's baby is too adorable.

I just adopted a mini-lop named Fauna. For the past 4.5 years of herlife, she's been basically neglected. She didn't know what toys, hay,or treats were. She had conjunctivitis, but the vet cleared it up witha medication. Her third-eyelid is exposed, which worries me, but I'mbeginning to notice that sometimes it drops more so than others. Notwhen she's under stress either because I make sure she has no stress.She'd face the corner of the cage all day. When she has 'free time',she only stays by me or goes back to her cage. Today we took a naptogether on the couch. 90% of the time, she no longer faces the corner;she finishes hay before everyone else, and is the first to give me "TheLook" for a treat.

Take your time with getting the whole video camera/url thing figuredout. It can be frustrating, but I know you'll do it. I'm still tryingto get a hold of how to post pictures.

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
Hi Gabby, :)

Brice is amazing. Between your care and his will to live, he's nothing short of a miracle. Give him a kiss for me.

Salem-Blue's baby is too adorable.

I just adopted a mini-lop named Fauna. For the past 4.5 years of herlife, she's been basically neglected. She didn't know what toys, hay,or treats were. She had conjunctivitis, but the vet cleared it up witha medication. Her third-eyelid is exposed, which worries me, but I'mbeginning to notice that sometimes it drops more so than others. Notwhen she's under stress either because I make sure she has no stress.She'd face the corner of the cage all day. When she has 'free time',she only stays by me or goes back to her cage. Today we took a naptogether on the couch. 90% of the time, she no longer faces the corner;she finishes hay before everyone else, and is the first to give me "TheLook" for a treat.

Take your time with getting the whole video camera/url thing figuredout. It can be frustrating, but I know you'll do it. I'm still tryingto get a hold of how to post pictures.

-Carolyn
oh boy, i will be loading 1 by 1 pic, when i tried to add more it justdifn't go through..... maybe i'll do that on my next day off:p

At any rate, you have a new baby? I am not very upto date... Fauna, plus Tucker, anybunny else?

You had a rabbit with wry neck that not onlylived.....but is thriving? How did you do it? A fewyears ago, wry neck was pretty much considered a deathsentence. I had a few thru the years that developed it, and Ilost them. I know that there was some research being done onit, but have been away from "rabbit news" for awhile. I justremember that sick feeling in the pit of my stomach when one startedgoing wry.

Dreamgal042 and mygrl2k3,

Here's a site you might want to check out about wry neck/headtilt. It's a wretched disease.http://www.veterinarypartner.com/Content.plx?P=A&A=485&S=5&SourceID=43

Gabby,

I also have two of Buck Jones's rabbits here while he's onvacation. I have them for another 3 weeks or so.I've grown very attached to them and it's not going to be easy to seethem leave. Trying to get a picture posted of Fauna, buthaving a heck of a time. Tucker won't let me pet him with theother bunnies in the house. Actually this morning, hisHighness did grace me with petting him for a couple of minutes, butthat was the first time in at least a week.

-Carolyn

Dolores Lindvall wrote:
You had a rabbit with wry neck that not only lived.....butis thriving? How did you do it? A few years ago,wry neck was pretty much considered a death sentence. I had afew thru the years that developed it, and I lost them. I knowthat there was some research being done on it, but have been away from"rabbit news" for awhile. I just remember that sick feelingin the pit of my stomach when one started going wry.
I have a 5 yr old netherland dwarf/holland lop mix named Brice.

I am thinking now I should have kept detailed records of his struggle,but it was quite hard to even think about the next day withhim, everything was here and now.

His wry neck started with an inner earinfection. It is possible a draft from a window was thestart, the window never had a draft but the ..darn chipmunks weredigging around the window and caused a draft. (hubby has a few wordsfor the beasts) at any rate, it was a sunday night... in Jan Ithink? I'm gonna have to see if i wrote it down, at any ratethe info is in the pc at work because i had to enter his info.

sunday I was handing out bed time treats, now mind yousaturday he ran twards me and gobbled his treat, Sundayhe didn't move,he just lay way back in a corner and looked at me.my heart leaped in my throat, but i gave everyone else treats then cameback to him.... finally he got up, but he didn't seem himself, he wasever so slightly off ballence. Monday morning in the carrier he goesand off to work with me where we x-ray his head. it showedfluid in his inner ear. THe drugs tat worked werechloramphenicol, and gentocin otic. it took about 5 weeks tosee any result. at one point fluid ran out of his ear as iheld him on his back, clear fluid. I did get a swab that itook in to work but nothing showed up under the microscope.While he was tilted, I kept him in a very tiny area, with asmall dish of food and small dish of water, they were eassierto reach into, but he wasn't eating much and was loosing weight,Iwoul force feed him baby food 2-3 times a day, I bought himalfalfa hay as he needed that extra from it to maintain hisweight. and he ate dandilion greens after a while. then he startingeating oats, and then a after the 5 weeks he started to actuallyeat. I did neck massages 2 times a day sometimes3. and when he started to get some mobility I wouldplace him on a rug on the floor stand near him and let himmove, if he lost his ballence I woul gently helphim maintain it all the wile telling him not to panic and to just staycalm stand up. He later reconized these words whenhe got better at moving and if he started to panic i'd tellhim relax don't freak stand up and he would righthimself almost right away. he is still a bittilted, he may stay that way forever, but when he was at hisworst he actually stood ontop of his head. He can if he wantsto chin something straighten his head out to do it, then it goes intothat tilt again. but his ear infection is gone. hehas gained weight back to his normal weight no longer feeling like aboney thing, and is actually quite happy itseems. he still gives his mommy kisses despite metreating him 3 times a day with meds, he was also of asteriod at the very worst, I know there is talk abut it beingdangerous, but when he was looking at slim odds ithought it was worth it.

I'd be happy to answer any question you have about him. He is the firstone I have everhad to deal with it in, and I hope thelast. but he iswell worth every effort.

THis is him looking at me in April ofthis year after the ear infection was gone and the first timehe got to actually run in the lvrm since his illness

oh Gabby,I am so glad to hear thatBrice is much better. He is such a cute little guy.You have had a lot to deal with these last severalmonths.I also remember that you are house huntingtoo. That in itself is a job! Then there is a moveonce you find one. Do you need me to send you some vitaminsand relaxation tapes!;) lol Beckie

2bunmom wrote:
ohGabby,I am so glad to hear that Brice is muchbetter. He is such a cute little guy. You have hada lot to deal with these last several months.I alsoremember that you are house hunting too. That in itself is ajob! Then there is a move once you find one. Do youneed me to send you some vitamins and relaxationtapes!;) lol Beckie
thanks :)Bricer is my wittle man LOL he has way tomany nick names lol. Brice, is Bricer, pooper, poopmachine, wittleman,wittleman brice, pooperscooper the list goesonlol Hubby started it he is the one bun whogenerally never runs ever he sniffs poops, sniffs poops lol well he didwhen he was a wittle man, he hardly ever poops on te floornow but the name stuck lol

with the way things have been you could knock me over the head and not wake me up till fter we have moved LOL

One hubby's favs Which he named Tiger after his favgolfer, his nickname is chicken butt... ok so we are evil LOL

2bunmom wrote:
Imust be evil too! I call both of mine Stinky, Boo Boo Butts,Boozee, Sugar Burgersand their own names of Trouble andTrixie! :DBeckie
LOL too funny, hey that might be a good post,name your bunnies nick names LOL

Latest posts

Back