Putting Daisy and Buster back together again

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaisyNBuster

Reaction score
Home of the white rabbits, , United Kingdom
Pretty soon it will be time for Buster to comehome from his holidays at my sisters house. I am going to get him fixedso we have no more accidents with Daisy. However even though they havebeen together since birth, since Daisy had the babies they haven't seeneach other. Will they be able to go back together again orwillI have to keep them seperate. I hope they can be togetheragain as they were so close.

Vickie

It would be great if they did because they were alittle cutey pair!Busters had a lovely holiday and hes beenfab but you can tell hes been lonely! Awww i'll miss him, i'll be downat your everyday!!

Siobhan xxx

Hi Vickie,

If I were you, I'd wait until one's fixed before you put them backtogether. Not knowing what the first litter died of and waiting to seehow this litter will do, I don't think I'd want to take the chance.

After at least one is fixed, I'd try to put them together again considering how much they loved each other.

Keep us posted on what you decide.

Siobhan,

I sympathize with having to give Buster back and how you'll miss him.

I've been sitting for two of Buck Jones's bunnies and only have a fewmore weeks left. They haven't even left yet and I'm already beginningto miss them.

-Carolyn

Carolyn - I was going to wait until I had himfixed - Although I love babies I don't want Daisy to be a breedingmachine - its not fair. I'm going to let her have a well earned rest :D.

Siobhan - Bet you wont miss all the moodyness that he has been givingyou :D. I swear he never once went for my feet or growled. He wouldstamp a bit when I tried to get him out, but never as bad as you sayhes been. He's just missing his Mummy :p. He's one cutey beast!!

Latest posts

Back