Bad bunny parenting!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boundingbunny

Reaction score
Today mum told me and my wifebun that we had to diet because we had been stuffing our cute fuzzy faces to much! WHAT NOW!?
HELP US!!!!!
Ralph and Rosie

Oh noes! That's so meanie! Foods is necessary for lives! My mummy says I'm lucky I has a fast metabsobolsim now, but the day I gets fat, I has to go on diets too :(

Sads! Best of luck surviving meanie parents, you two.

Bunny kisses,
Miyo

I agree I love my pellets ,veggies, hay and treats its like taking away a best friend. But we will service.... hopefully.
Lots and lots of bunny kisses,
Ralph and Rosie

My mom haz been talking about dis too. She says I is FAT!!! :disgust: I'z not fat just fluffy. I LOVE my food so I hope she doesn't read dis thread.

We used ta eat dese nommy roundish pellets dat we found in anofer bowl... da stupid kats kept trying ta eat dem too, but we chased 'em away from it whenever da humens weren't looking. Mommy and daddy would yell a LOT every time dey saw us eating dose pellets, tho, 'cause they's MEAN!

Now we's not allowed to run around free and we can't has dose nummy pellets at all - mean mommy keeps us locked in a pen! She says dose foods is only for kittehs, but we fink she's lying. We tried to get our daddy to let us out when mommy wasn't looking, but he's mean too. Dey force us to get loves and won't let us eat dat ofer food - what jerks!!

Latest posts

Back