to DaisyNBuster

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dreamgal042

Reaction score
i cant get over how cute your avatar picture itis...it alwaysmakes me laugh to see it lol. how's the littleone doing anyway? (the one without fur, that is)

LOL Thank you so much dreamgal042! Well my littleCaitlyn is doing really well. She is getting very greedy. We have hadto change her milk to one for hungry babies as she is having far toomuch and isn't getting satisfied - therefore keeping us up all night!Shes going brilliantly apart from that! Its funny shes so young and yetyou can tell she's a Daddys girl. She can cry and cry and as soon asDaddypicks here up shes quiet again. We even got a sort ofsmile from her yesterday while we were cooingat her - I'mstill waiting for another one to get it on camera :D.Thanksso much for asking!

Heres a little updated picture of her now!

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...How old is she? I babysitfor my neighbor's 8 week old and my other neighbor's 13 week old, and ihave to say she looks more the size of the 13 week old...in size andstructure...she is adorable though. are you still sleep deprived? iknow in the first..3 months i think they said...parents never getsleep...ever. is she your first? she is adoooooooooooooooorable!!! ifyou were closer id offer to babysit ;-)

LOL Dreamgal, She is only 5 weeks old - Thosepics must be very missleading as she is still only 6lb10 - not even innewborn cloths yet, still premature. She is very sturdy though so I cansee why you think that. Although she is quite long (definatley not frommy side as I am only tiny) at 19inches.She can hold her headand support her neck by herself. She is really quite advanced for herage as was my other daughter Alyssa.

I have two daughters Alyssa will be 3 on the 8th July - she reallyloves her little sis. Its quite cute to watch her constantlytrying to help with baths and nappy changes etc.

Yes I am sleep deprived LOL we finally got to bed at 3am this morningonly to be woke up at 5 and at 7 I'm a walking zombie :D. She isconstantly hungry!

Shame your to far to babysit - With all the babies in our house (bunny and skin) you'd have your hands full :p

Vickie

Vickie, Thanks for thepictures! Your Caitlyn is one precious bundle oflove. Nothing wrong with being a daddy's girl.:) I also enjoyed your other pics of Snowy andHugzs. Carolyn was right, you are looking quite good for asleep deprived mommy! Take care Beckie

Oh Vickie, she is precious. She has to be oneof the most beautiful babies I've ever seen. That is so sweet thatAlyssa loves her new role as 'Big Sister'. Having a little helperaround is so much fun. Give Alyssa a hug from me and Apollo for beingsuch a sweetie. And of course Caitlyn for being the littleAngel she is. How well I remember my zombie days lol. I wish I could oflooked as good as you do with no sleep. I didn't just have bags undermy eyes, I had matching luggage lol.

Snowy and Hugzs are too cute. Make it hugs all around.

Tina & Apollo

Caitlyn is so precious! I smile everytime that avatar comes up :cool:

Thanks for sharing her recent photos -- she is just soooo beautiful!

Pam

Latest posts

Back