Happy New Year

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
:elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant::magicwand::magicwand::magicwand::happyrabbit:HappyNew Year to everyone on RO and all bunnies worldwide

I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy New Year!

Im sick, so I'll be snuggling up with some sparkling water and a movie ;)

Hope everyone has a great night. :bunnydance:

Aww...I hope you feel better!! :(

I'll be thinking of you! :) Hope your new year starts off good...:)

Haley wrote:
Happy New Year!

Im sick, so I'll be snuggling up with some sparkling water and a movie ;)

Hope everyone has a great night. :bunnydance:

:eek:ldman::babyhaha::happynewyear::toast::airborne:

Some new emoticons in the menu for you. (Hey, in time for SOME of the time zones, isn't it?)

Happy New Year to all!

sas :heartspipp :bunnydance:dill:bunnyheartsherry:bunny24 darry &radar:bunnieskisszeke :brown-bunnywildfire:brownbunnyand baxter! :bunny19

:happynewyear:

Happy New Year to you too Angieluv and all!! Have a safe one.

Haley, I hope you get feeling better real soon, what a bummer to besick today. My husband is just getting over the darn flu.

Yikes, missed that, Haley!

GET WELL SOON!!!

and

1.gif

image123.gif

thanks guys ;)

Angieluv, I missed the second part of the title that reads "angieluvgoing nuts". That made me laugh picturing you celebrating extravagantly:)

Hope everyone has a wonderful new year filled with lots of love and healthy bunnies

:happynewyear: :toast: :babyhaha::airborne:Great emoticons!

And I love this one:

:eek:ldman: hehe

Happy New Year everyone!:toast:

My New Years plans? Hopefully I'll be able to stay up late enough tohave a nice kiss w/ my husband at midnight. However, I've only gotten 4hours of sleep in the last 2 days. So, we'll see.

And I'm still not feeling great either. Get better soon, Haley!

Hehe...my plans consist of finishing ourstraightening the house because we're going to have about six peopleover for an all-day game of D&D to ring in the NewYear. :D

I don't think we'll be up late enough tonight to kiss at midnight, butwe'll do our kiss before going to bed. :) We haveto get up at about nine tomorrow morning (everyone shows up around11am), so we've got to get plenty of sleep! :)

I'm kinda excited about tomorrow because we'll be able to give ourfriends their Christmas gifts! And, though we didn't have thefinancial means to get them exactly what we wanted to, we wereable to get them something, and we're excited that we've beenable to do that this year. It's been a few years since we'vebeen able to give our friends presents, so it's nice.:) I love the giving portion of Christmas so much better thanthe receiving!

Happy New Year, all!! :D

:happynewyear::toast::party0002::kiss1::bunnyheart:bunnyheart

Rosie, you are such a sweet and kind person. :tears2:

All the best to you and your family in 2007, you deserve every little pleasure! :hug:

sas :) and the gang :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

As are you, sas...thank you so much for all your help recently! You are such a gem of a woman. :)

I HAVE to come to any sort of RO gathering that takes place just to beable to give you a hug for all you've done for me.:hug2: You and Haley have really made my New Yearwonderful. :)

:bouquet:

This site is so wonderful...:D

All the best to you and yours, too...you truly deserve it for all you do for everyone!! :toast:

Rosie* and the girls :bunnydance::bunnydance: (soon-to-be :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:, hehe!)

Happy New Year!!!

Bitter Sweet one for me. Lost a dear darling, but also gainedtwo darlingbunnies.

Best of wishes to everyone at RO for a pleasant 07!

I still have an hour and 20 minutes to go until it isNew Years here! :D

:toastingbuns

I just have to say thank you to everyone whomade 2006 so great -- everyone who shared their knowledge and helpedcountless bunnies, those who rescued, adopted, and fostered all thosespecial rabbits in 2006, and everyone else as well. Lets make 2007 justas good, if not better!

Ithink I can safely say that every year is the year of the rabbit here!

Happy New Years! :party::toast:

newyears.jpg

Happy New Year! :party:

My New Year's Resolution: No more new animals! I swear!

And to raise spoiling my pets to a new level.;)

Hope everybody and everybunny had fun!

Happy New YEar to everyone. We didn'tget to sleep until 2, so I didn't wake up till noon. I missedthe Rose parade (we actually went to it a few years, but not anymore),but maybe I'll watch a bit of the game later. I went toDisneyland on the 30th and there were so many people there in USC orMichigan gear as well as people in band shirts and such for theparade. I don't really know who I want to win the gamethough. I'm really a UCLA fan, but at least we finally beat'SC again this year.

I have to say that I've actually made the sameresolutions this year. Amendment to the first one, though:After Trixie. :D

naturestee wrote:
My New Year's Resolution: No more new animals! I swear!

And to raise spoiling my pets to a new level.;)

Latest posts

Back