Hi all!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smokingdograbbitry

Reaction score
I have had rabbits for a few years before we moved to Minnesota. I had to sell my rabbits before we moved in January 2015. I got 3 purebred Silver Fox rabbits this past year(2016), 2 does and a buck. I got 1 litter of 9 out of one doe and a litter of 9 and a litter of 3 out of my other doe, before my buck died due to an inner ear infection. I did not breed during the excessive heat we had this summer. I got a purebred and pedigreed Blue Otter Rex buck as we plan to be breeding Silver Foxes and Rex. Until we can get another Silver Fox buck, I thought I would see what a cross between the 2 breeds would be like as we mainly are breeding for meat for ourselves.

Welcome to the forum, and just for your edification, this is mainly a pet/house rabbit site so meat is a verboten subject--I had to change my tag line a few years back to "fertilizer factory" as before it was about the "other " white meat and had been that one for almost 4 years before we became politically correct at the expense of humor.

Latest posts

Back