My Wild Family

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I figured I should talk more about my life. More specifically, my family. Apart from my parents I have a younger brother and an older sister. Lucky middle child. My brother is, well, my baby bro. I mess with him and make fun of him, but its my job. Although we fight, somewhere under all that junk is love. Somewhere...
My sister, on the other hand, doesn't see eye to eye with me, unfortunately. We get in a lot more fights, but what can i say? She's my older sister and treats me just as well as I treat my brother. We all pull together sometimes and work things out.

Like I've said before i have three wiener dogs and 2 buns. My dogs are so loving and loyal, I couldn't ask for better boys. They do have their moments when all they do is bark. And i mean it when I say that's ALL they do.
My first bun is a 2 3/4year old dutch/silver fox mix. Her name is Clover and she's about 8lbs and the most sweetest thing. She loves licking my fingers and laying on my bed with me. She is really interested in the dogs and is social with my family. She loves the camera and sometimes seems to pose, Adorable! I got her from a shelter who received her from a couple who didn't want her. They treated her well, like giving her her own room and as well as all the toys her itty-bitty heart desired. i sometimes feel bad that I can't give her all of that because of the amount of space we are given in our home.
My other bun, Daisy, is about 2 1/2 months old. She's just a small little dwarf. She's so small and fuzzy. I got her from the same place when she was a few weeks old. She is still shy and not as social. She hides away in her cave and I still have a lot to discover about her. I hope that one day I will be able to write a whole blog about my baby-girls.

Daisy-Bars.jpg

Clover-HayStick.jpg

Clover is the black one with the one white spot. Daisy is the tanish-brown dwarf. They really are my everything. Soon I will actually start blogging about my rabbits instead of my life :)

Beautiful bunnies! Keep posting about your bunnies! Love to read about everyone's bunnies & everyone loves bunny pix they are too cute!

Cute little bunnies, love dutchies. Yes, you´ll sort things out as you grow older.

We love hearing about other people´s buns and love pics of them. Keep us posted about your two :nod

Latest posts

Back