Cinder' s off to the Rainbow Bridge

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

claraD

Reaction score
Cinder was my 2 year old, black, Havana female. She was the smartest bun I've ever met. Fierce and had a very distinct personality. I loved her so much. She was a fighter but died because of a heart failure last night. It came up quite sudden but she was dearly loved. She is now off to a better place with her brother Bambi. We are having a ceremony tonight for burial and I just don't know how im gonna deal with her gone. I know she loved her time I just wish she would be had more.

I'm so sorry to hear that Cinder passed. I hope you have a lot of tissues to take with you as I understand when hearts hurt, eyes leak.

Best wishes and good memories

We're so sorry to hear of Cinder's passing, it's never an easy thing to process. We just had to put our boy Hutch down as he was close to 13 and had no quality of life left, but still so hard to have to do. Rest in peace and binky free little girl. :bunnyangel:

So sorry to hear nothing could be done to help her. Saying goodbye is always really hard and it's even harder when it's to a young animal because you had no time to prepare yourself at all...

Latest posts

Back