Not exactly new but it's been a while.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Colorguarder08

Reaction score
So it's been about 6 years since I've been on this site. I left because I had to rehome my last bunny Freckles as the pet store I got her from lied about her age and breed. As a giant breed she grew too big for the place I was renting. I am returning because yesterday I adopted a baby bunny. He is 2 months old and I am assuming he is a lop of some sort given the fact he was surrendered to the humane society with two other lops one who has some new born babies. So I am assuming he is one of their babies as well. His name is Jack Skellington. Jack for short. He has been home for 2 hours now and is currently you running around his cage eating his hay and chewing on his toys.

Welcome back. How is Jack doing today? Is he still running around and getting settled in?

Do you have any photos of him?

Jack is good he is extremely friendly which is great. He gets most of his out of cage time when the other animals are being fed and cared for as that's the easiest time to ensure his safety. All predatory animals are outside and the only animals inside are him and my cockatiels. When it's their turn to be fed (him and the birds) I have to be very careful not to step on him as he is always running up to me and gets right next to my feet. He does make cleaning his cage difficult as he likes to jump in and out of it while I'm gathering the dirty bedding (I take the top off when I clean it). If he's not jumping in the cage he is jumping into my lap and licking my hand. So he gets lots of pets while im cleaning the cage to keep him happy and friendly. Right now we are planning and preparing his outdoor area for the spring/summer and we will be keeping him indoors during the fall/winter.

20170924_112814.jpg

20170924_112826.jpg

:wave2 Hi Colorguarder08 and welcome back, im new here, your Jack is very cute love his color and his big ears. :)

Latest posts

Back