New rabbit

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pepper

Reaction score
Hi!

I have a picture of our new rabbit we just gottoday about an hour ago.We got it from our neighbor next door,he hadasked us at the beginning of the week if we had any rabbit food,becausehe knew we had Pepper,but he didn't know he died until we told him,whenhe asked for the rabbit food,for his rabbit.Our neighbor,just got therabbit,when he asked us for the rabbit food.The neighbor had gotten therabbit from one of his friends.Then,today he came over and wanted toknow if we wanted the rabbit,because he couldn't afford the cage forhim.So,we took him,we couldn't say no.The neighbor told us the rabbitis 5 months and it's a male.From the picture of him I think he's alop.Does anybody have any ideas on names for him.Our neighbor didn'ttell us his name,so we're going to come up with one.

He is a cute bunny. My five year old son Tyler said you should name it water. :elephant:

Cristy

He looks like a Tina's New Rabbit to me.;)

Just in case that doesn't work for you, although I like it, Iwas thinking Noel. I can't help but feel Pepper sent you an earlyChristmas present. Congratulations. He is adorable and looks sohuggable.

Tina

:faint: What a beautiful Baby Boy!

CONGRATULATIONS, Little One! :balloons: You couldn't've found a more loving Home.

:kiss:

This is wonderful news. :tears2:

-Carolyn

We have a name for him and it's Dusty.Does any body know for sure what kind of lop he is?

Pepper wrote:
Wehave a name for him and it's Dusty.Does any body know for sure whatkind of lop he is?
Do you know how much he weighs? He looks almost like a French Lop or maybe a Mini Lop. Weight would help.

I love name Dusty. How cute.

Tina

dajeti2 wrote:
Pepper wrote:
We have a namefor him and it's Dusty.Does any body know for sure what kind of lop heis?
Do you know how much he weighs? He looks almost like a French Lop or maybe a Mini Lop. Weight would help.

I love name Dusty. How cute.

Tina
My husband decided on the name Dusty,so I decided togo with it.He called him Dusty because of his color,he lookslike a Dusty color,also there was a guy on the movie twister,namedDusty.We just weighed him on our scale and he weighed 3.5 pounds andhe's about 5 months old at least that's what the neighbor toldus.Also,we were wondering once in awhile Dusty acts like he's nervousevery now & then.He will back off from us if we try to pet himin his cage and his ears would be shaking. I don't know why.When wepick him up he's ok,but his nose moves up a strom,like maybe he mightbe nervous.

Sound like a Mini Lop to me, but I am far from an expert.

I wonder if he's been handled alot before you or the neighborgot him. I had a Flemish doe that acted like that. She wanted ourattention but sometimes she would seem uneasy bout it as well. It justtakes a while of petting and spending time with them.

I can't think of a better home for Dusty to have found thanyours. I look forward to hearing more and seeing more of thiscutie.

Tina

Latest posts

Back