Yoga mats?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlackMiniRex

Reaction score
Does anybody on here use these for their bunny? I was thinking of getting one or two for Andy's cage (then probably cutting it to size) due to him beginning to get sore hocks. (The hocks are starting to go from pink to red)
I use towels for his cage and figured I place the towels on top of the mat, would fleece be better then towels?

Towels are fine as long as he doesnt chew.

Those foam puzzle mats would work too. The kids ones with letters or adult that are 2' square i found at walmart. I found those worked out cheaper then yoga mats.

Are you keeping Andys back nails nice and short?

yes, i just don't know why he keeps getting sore hocks? i know rexs are prone to getting sore hocks but in his cage he has about 3 towels, he loves to sleep on this rocking chair that has soft pillows, and he hates going on the hard-surface-tiles...?????

My rabbit eats the yoga mat material. I think there is nothing better than fleece. I have 2 fleece throws that I use in rotation and I fold them in half and put it on the bottom of her cage so it's double padded.

8b9118ba711532846e1da8e16b51e532.png

Here is a pic of what I got on amazon.

I've seen these at wal-mart for $2.50 each for weeks now. I like the camo ones cuz it kinda hides the poop, since my Clementine isn't spayed yet, and refuses to contain #1 or #2.

Latest posts

Back