My Zoo Cru

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you! I've been wanting a horse for ages and I had a five year plan. Hahah but my trainer runs a rescue and she's kind of a match maker. Told me the week that Giselle came in, skinny and mud covered, that she would be a good match for me. I laughed and said ok and planned to not really look into it. Horses are expensive. Anyway later I went over to see the new rescues and ended up gravitating towards Giselle without knowing that's who my trainer had in mind for me. Across the arena my trainer shouts, "Emily, get her out and groom her!" Hahah and well the rest is history. I got on her later and she felt like a perfect fit. She really did come at a perfect time, considering all that happened with my mom. She was my rock in tough times.

She looks a little scruffy in that pic cause she was still shedding out her winter coat. But she has pretty much all her summer coat and she's looking so sleek and pretty <3

Wow! That's wonderful! Yes, I am a firm believer that the right animal with the right person can be amazing the bond that results! I have a cockatoo that has been with me for 16 years & has gotten me through so many rough times in my life. I know he is a bird but he is a soulmate! We have an unbelievable bond! Sounds like you & Giselle are a great match & will always have a great bond! Makes me miss my sweet Bear all the more! Wish I could have another horse but living situation & finances just don't make it a realistic dream right now. Hugs to Giselle!

Yeah Harvey and the kitties help a lot too. But something about having a horse after wanting one for sooooo long just makes me giddy. Luckily my trainer is awesome about making it work and board isn't too expensive and I just got a second job so yeah I'm going to be busy haha.

Well, well, I'm still alive and posting a little update. Got in touch with an old owner of Giselle's and I was able to see her pedigree and she's almost 24 in april. we've been having a blast riding and hitting the trails.

Lost Merlin almost a year ago. He was having neurological issues that just kept getting worse to the point that he would choke when eating. Toughest thing I had to do. :(

Harvey's doing good as well as Fatty. They get along ok but I think Harvey misses Merlin. Merlin was his buddy.

Can't say I'll keep posting but I thought I'd say something in case some one was wondering about Harvey.

Latest posts

Back