The Discovery Channel

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cher

Reaction score
So I get home from a private last night and letthe girls out and go to see what the wonderful world of Englishtelevision has to offer. Well, since I only get a few movie channelsand it was getting late I did not want to watch the ending of one, so Iturned to the Discovery Channel. They were running a program on afamily who trains owls over in Italy, and then showed the competition.

NOT A WISE IDEA!!!!!!!!!

Jezebel started thumping madly away, warning Jade that we were indeedbeing preyed upon by these evil owls. After about the third thump Iclued into the reason for it and immediately changed the channel,scoopin up the poor girl to assure her the evil owls were no longerhovering over the vicinity of our living-room. Jade paid little heed tothese warning thumps and was quite content stretched out on the tiles(she maybe flicked an ear Jezebel's way) When the channel was changed,Jezebel promptly assumed her floor position of watching mom televisionand all was good with the world again!

Cher

Thank goodness there was no real threator Jade would have been a goner for sure! lol!:D

Jade just doesn't get stressed about anything. Onething we can be sure of ... she'll never have high bloodpressure! ;)

Latest posts

Back