myxo help needed for the north east of england uk

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lucylocket

Reaction score
hi alll

i have been in touch with my local tv station about the growingpopulation of myxmertosis and the man has asked any one who has/ or hada rabbit with the disease in the north east area to get intouch

varna xxxx

hi there

its tyne tees the forward planning department but they only want people who's rabbits have the disease or who have had it

if you pm me i'll give their telephone number

because people should no its on the increase and to get their bunnys vaxinated

varna xxxx

Yes I agree with you Varna. If it wasn't forPam/Rabbits Only I would have had no idea about Myxo and therefore Iwouldn't be getting my Buns vaxinated. I had to ring my Mum and tellherto getHazel, Vitani and Kovu done because shewouldn't haveknown either.

If things are as bad as they seem then, I think all vets should sendout automatic appointments for people who have been with rabbits andput something in local papers about the importance of getting themvaccinated. Maybe we should tell all our local petshops and get them tospread the word around too.

Vickie

Varna,
Leannes poor babies Roxy and Nibbles were diagnosed with myxomatosis,her upset will still be raw I'd say, but you may want to ask her aboutit, she lives in the UK as well.
I'm not sure where though. Like I said her heart would still be heavyand deep with hurt but she may be able to help you with someinformation.

Yes I was thinking the same thing ariel. Leannelives down south I think. Maybe you should PM her and ask her Varna. Itmay bring comfort to her knowing that others will be aware of thehorrible time she had losing Roxy and Nibbles and the suffering thosepoor babies went through.

Vickie

Latest posts

Back