Rescue Bunny

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunnylop

funnybunnies4ever
Reaction score
Hi guys. I'm new to the forum and trying to learn as much about rabbits as possible. Long story short, my little sister found a domestic bunny outside in the bushes. She decided to take it outside.

Our neighborhood has a Facebook so we posted a picture of the bunny trying to find his (or her) owners. Somebody said it was theirs and tried to sell it but nobody bought it. So we are assuming that those people just let it outside to fend for itself. But we don't know for sure.

My family bought it a good sized cage, bedding and food. We are guessing the bunny is a Mini Lop Mix, because it has one ear up and one ear down. It is also very small and has a gray coat, with a black face and tail. He or she has a white belly.

We are going to take him or her to the vet to see if hit is a boy or girl. But for now, we have a bunny! Our family has been going through tough times so this bunny was an angel to brighten our lives a little bit.

Sorry for the long rant, and I just want some tips for clueless bunny owners like me.

The House Rabbit Society has TONS of information for new owners- and it's all super easy to find/access. If you have any specific questions, the members here are always happy to help out!!

Latest posts

Back