warts?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunnylove817

Reaction score
The rabbit at my work has a little pimple like wart on her nose. It doesn't seem to bother her, but its red and a little swollen. Any thoughts on what it could be? I can get a picture later tonight.

Anything I can put on it? I have an antibiotic cream that the vet gave me to put on Midas' genitals when he got bit. I can't remember what its called :/

Its the weirdest thing though, its looks like a stiff skinny worm stuck to her nose, I've never seen anything like it

That isn't just a wart, it is definitely an infection of some sort. The vet should see that and antibiotics need to be used, not just a cream, but injectible or oral. It looks to me like an infected bite wound. The nose is a popular place for bunnies to bite each other. Other possibilities include a tumor of some sort as well. It could be a wart but the irritated skin around it means that it needs some vet attention, plus if it gets bigger she may have trouble breathing.

PS your puppies are adorable

Latest posts

Back