pee everywhere!!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rhi Rhi

Reaction score
Hey guys. The boys are spraying over their litter tray and it's getting in the hutch. It's gotten so bad it's starting to soak the wood. So I bought them a rabbit litter tray today with the high corner. The thing is there now isn't enough space for them both to chill in there and I'm scared it will cause a fight. I don't know what to do. :( stressed!

So you bought them a corner tray instead of a rectangular one that they did have? I have seen high sided rectangular trays with a lower entry just at the front, they are sometimes marketed for cats, otherwise, some storage containers have a similar design of high backs and sides with a low front too. Alternatively, you could get something like a sheet of coroplast and attach it to the corner of the hutch so that gets sprayed and it can be easily cleaned and replaced if needed.

Otherwise, any possibility of installing a second box so they can both go at once? I'm assuming they're both neutered since you are housing them together.

Yeah I replaced the rectangular one with a triangular one because it's the only high sided one I could find. They already have two trays. I'm tearing my hair out with it all. I'm going to have to find a way of attaching something to the wall like you said.

Latest posts

Back