Rue and Kweli

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nicky Snow wrote:
Sorry Carolyn and Luvabun :embarrassed:

i'm alittle tight on dosh so i can't develope any pics right now.

Carolyn,becauseit's her hormones, i feel sohelpless, i wish i could do something for her in the meantime beforeher spay. I am scared about the surgery, but i have found a very goodvet, so the sooner the better i guess.

No worries at all about being unable to develop the pictures now. We'll wait as long as we have to.

There's really nothing you can do for her at this point, just grin and bear it. :?

That's wonderful you have a good vet!

-Carolyn

Well, she is getting some extra attention, andin a way it's nice her being a bit calmer so i can give her cuddles,before she wouldn't be still for very long.

funny story about pics: my friend gave me a disposable camera (i don'town a real one) for my B-day, she said i could have pics of the party.instead, i am using it for pics of my bunnies!

I understand That! I don't even think I take pictures of people anymore. It's all Tucker, Fauna, and Cali.

I really have to make the changeover to digital someday. I'm stilltaking pictures and getting them developed too. It's not cost effectivefor me though. I buy 4 rolls of film, and then I like 2 pictures oneach roll.

There's a website I've learned about that you send your roll of filminto and then choose which ones you'll pay for. It would save me somemoney - especially when photographing the rabbits. :?

Sorry...just got thinking out loud. But it does relate because if youwant me to get the address for you, I will. If you have to pay for thepictures taken and some don't turn out well, then you won't be charged.

I won't be offended either way if you say yay or nay. TRULY!

:)

-Carolyn

Thanks Carolyn, i am not sure if that would work for me cause i don't even have a real camera. i just buy the diposable ones.

i want to switch to digital too, someday.... heck i don'teven own a computer, i use it at work or my mum's house. I guess i'mtechnologically challenged.

(ps-i just figured out my VCR :))

what a nasty nasty trick .. bumping up the thread with no photos! hrmph! :X

you definately have to go digital when you buy a camera..i bet if youtotal up all the money you have spent on disposable cameras you couldhave bought at least 5 digital cameras bynow :p

and the biggest plus is that if you are trigger happy with that buttonlike i am, you can review what photos youve taken and get rid of theones you dont like ..no wasted money! and if you get one with arechargeable battery .. even less money spent!

The one I bought only cost $100 .. granted it was onsale, but the actual price wasnt that bad either ...

oh oh and when buying a digital you definately want one that hasoptical and digitialzoom .. that is what is going togiveyou the best clarity and detail in photos as opposed tojust digital which when you zoom in the pictures will end up grainy.

okay i think i wrote enough now LOL

Hope all is well! :)

Tiffany

Latest posts

Back