Clover and Cocoa's Home

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mikayla

Reaction score
Cocoa is a cuterabbit. I love him so much. Meand my dad take him on walks.

Mikayla :bunnydance:
Image%28826%29-s.jpg

Mikayla is my daughter she is 6 1/2 and I am amhelping her when she wants to post about her rabbit now.Hopefully we will hear from her more!

Welcome to the forum Mikayla :angel:.

Here is a picture of both of them on a walk.
Image%28816%29-s.jpg

Will try and post more pictures from the start when they were babies, and more recent stories soon.

Jay

Aww Welcome to the board Mikayla. I can'tbelieve the look on your bunnies face. He looks like here going tocause some serious mischeif there :dancing:. That is such a great shotof him.

I love your name. The spelling is lovely.

Vickie

Cocoa is always laying down. I like to cuddle him. I love him so much.

Dscf3989-s.jpg

Love,
Mikayla:angel:

Hi Mikayla, Welcome to the forum.

This picture is so cute. It looks like he is smilling at you.

Image%28826%29-s.jpg

I can't wait to see more pictures and hear about all the fun you and your bunnies are having.

Tina & Zoo Crew

Welcome aboard, Mikayla, :wave:

Your two little buddies are precious. I don't think Cocoa could be morecontent than he his. Love to see the teeth on rabbits like that. Can'treally see Clover's face in that picture, but her(?) color isbeautiful!

-Carolyn

Cocoa is very soft and cute. :DHe is quite silly some times.:elephant:

When he binkies his tailwags.:bunnydance: Sometimes he looks like he is praying. :pray:
Cocoa all ways plays with Clover.:highfive:

Mikayla, how in the WORLD do you get them towear the leash? I have that same exact one and my bun will barely letme get it on and then once it's on he throws himself down in a fit. I'dlove to take him outside but he won't cooperate lol

Latest posts

Back