For Sale In Michigan

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roxxy1584

Reaction score
www.geocities.com/roxxy15_84/sugarplumrabbitry.html

[email protected]

Mini rex. :

2 Orange/black harli jr doe

blue/fwan jr doe

lilac/fwan jr doe

orange/black tri jr doe

chin jr doe

sable jr doe

smoke pearl sr doe

chocolate/gold harli jr doe

Lionheads;

sable harli sr doe

blue eye white sr doe

netherland dwarf:

broken chesnut jr doe

2 black jr bucks

i may have more for sale contact me if interested in any or see if i have any more that i would be willing to sell.

roxxy1584 wrote:
http://www.geocities.com/roxxy15_84/sugarplumrabbitry.html

[email protected]

Mini rex. :

2 Orange/black harli jr doe

blue/fwan jr doe

lilac/fwan jr doe

orange/black tri jr doe

chin jr doe

sable jr doe

smoke pearl sr doe

chocolate/gold harli jr doe

Lionheads;

sable harli sr doe

blue eye white sr doe

netherland dwarf:

broken chesnut jr doe

2 black jr bucks

i may have more for sale contact me if interested in any or see if i have any more that i would be willing to sell.
Hi

I live in Saginaw Michigan and I was wondering is Belleville in theDetroit area? At lease I'm not the only one on this forum that lives inMichigan.

HI,.

Belleville Is about 30 min from Det. and 30 min from ann arbor . wherein the middle. of those to citys . Im near willow run and metro airport. here's belleville postal code so you can see how far you would befrom me. 48111.. i will be attending the ann arbor show this saturdayif you are attending or if interested in any of my bunnies and wouldlike to come out and look at them there or maybe come out to my place.

I hope this doesn't seem like a silly question but i guess no question is silly on this site...

Just out of curiosity, how much do you sell your rabbitsfor?Depending upon breed, color, or age does it vary and why?

thank you i would appreciate your help

Lydia

Hi

well it all depends on Type of the rabbit: Like are the pet or show. and also color.

i sell my rabbits from $20 -100. all pedigree

my lionheads are probably the higher cost breed at the moment and thensome of the rare color like blue eye white mini rex are higher. andsome times blue eye white holland lops and tri holland lops.

But they are mostly sold by type: if they are good show or for pets.

if you have any more questions please ask. i hope i answerd ur question as best as i can.

Your welcome if you have any other question don;'t be affraid to ask . even if you think they are dumb questions .

It's better to ask Dumb or no dumb questions then not ask at all.

Latest posts

Back