chomp

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabbitgirl

Reaction score
I noticed today that poor Tank has bite marks onher nipples. Those little stinkers are aggressive! I suppose there's nomuch I can do about that (she won't let me touch her belly and I'm surethey won't get less hungry!), but I feel bad for her.

Anyone else seen this?

Rose

Aww poor tank. Those little rascals. Daisy did look a little sore butshe soon went back to normal.

It seems like is is casuing her some discomfort though. Can anyonerecommend a cream for her? I wouldn't like to say as I'm not sure whatwould be safe for her or the babies. I'm sure their must be some ifanyone could help?

Yeah, a cream would work if she was like Izzy orone of my other ones, but Tank is still awfully jumpy about me touchingher belly. I'm still liable to get a kick in the stomach, for all she'sso friendly at other times!

But it's good to know it's somewhat common and will heal. The babies bit me, so I imagine they bite her a lot more!

Rose

yup, if the bite marks didn't give it away the size of their little bellies would! I'm sure she'll be in a hurry to wean them!

Rose

Latest posts

Back