My Howse RUMBLED today!

• Thread starter Sophie's Humble Servant
  • Start date
Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

Sophie's Humble Servant

I'm so scared I peed my fur! My howse and my hoomins house rumbled this evening. Hoomin shrieks and says "EARTHQUAKE!"

I don't likes this feeling! My howse swayed and I feels sick and I thumped my hoofs for a long time after.

Hoomin tells me its ok Sophie but I feels her trembling too.

Hoomin says it's the first quakey she felt since we moved here and so that's very scary! She says we lives in a quake zone now and there's many quakes lately that we didn't feel but this one we did.

I don't likes these shaky quakes :(

Hoomin has these things called Bugoutbags. I not know what Bugoutbags is except she says it's for survival so I guess that's something good. I has my own Bugoutbags she says.

How scawy! Da most rumbles OUR howse has is when we do mean bunny fiv hundeds! Poor you and your hoomins, we hopes you okays.

Sophie,

Trix here. That sounds really scary. You need to snuggle your mummers- she needs your snuggles.

Love,

Trix

How's do you snugglez? I lay on the rug and my hoomin lays next to me and she grooms me and I purrs. Is I snuggling?

You are snuggling. Now, if you got right up by your human and got really close, your human would loves that!!!!! I lay on Dumpy's shoulder and he gives me huggles!!!!!

Hmm I's not sure about dat. I only gets brave enough to crawl on my hoomin when she has treatsies for me. She makes me crawl up to her face and when I tries to takes the treats, hoomin sneaks a me a kiss! Tricksey I say but my hoomin luuuuurves to do this to me. It's ok I guess.

It took me awhile to do this. Dumpy is my BIIIIG PROTECTOR!!!! He protected me in our first car ride together. Dumpy is just a nice, old man.

There is fires near our house today. :( :( We are tough, so we will not show mama that we are a little scared!

~ Clementine

Oh hunny buns how scary for you! I guess that me is so sheltered. I has never felts this. Mum did once she say at a ride in California at Universal studios and it mades, her pee her furs.

Oh hunny buns how scary for you! I guess that me is so sheltered. I has never felts this. Mum did once she say at a ride in California at Universal studios and it mades, her pee her furs.

I wish I was still sheltered but nows this is what I must get used to. Hoomin has been angshus since the quakey.

We is okay Sophs, thank you! Mama took us somewhere else for a night because the fire got too close. I thumped lots to show her I don't like to be moved.

~ Clementine

Latest posts

Back