CHARGE!!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabbitgirl

Reaction score
This morning I was charged by an 11-day-olddonkey-eared bunny only slightly larger than a golf ball, and much thesame shape. I rather thinkthe little squirt'sout ofdanger! Small he may be, but the attitude makes up for everything. Hetook a flying leap off the pile of babies and launched himself(herself? itself?) blindly at my hand. Eyes still closed, but thatdoesn't seem to make a difference!

The little guy is extremely vocal--while the others don't chirp muchanymore, this squirt voices his displeasure at being disturbed. Hmmfhmmf uh eep eep! Whatever the translation of that is.

The ears are so funny. His little body is half the size of the others,but the ears are just as big as his siblings. He loves to be on top ofthe pile, and shoves the big ones around with no fear. Nearly as wideas he is long, this baby has learned to fight for his food--as shown byhis charging anything that moves.

There are several more pairs of bright brown eyes peeking at me thismorning, and it seems like I can almost watch them growing. I can'twait until the little one can see--it's going to be funny to see theattitude in motion when he can actually see where he's charging. Itwould help to have a little more sense of balance too.;)

I do believe he takes after his daddy!

Rose

AAWW! That is just too cute. I can't enough ofbunny babies. I especially love hearing about your babies. That littleone is so precious. Thanks for sharing your story.

Tina

Hmmf hmmf uh eep eep! Whatever the translation of that is.
I think that means "Out ofmy way. I'm CominThrough!"

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back