Hi From Rabbitats!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rabbitats

Reaction score
Hi, I'm an RO founder from waaay back, I was sasnpipp (or just SAS or Pipp), I'd love to reconnect. :) The not-so-new-owners and operators have done a great job after I left to start a rabbit rescue -- Rabbitats.

Rabbitats is designed to rescue a LOT of rabbits, inspired by some of the rescues orchestrated on this site. :) We are designing both full sanctuaries and 'micro-sanctuaries' for colony rescue. The rabbits really are happier living in larger groups in more natural environments, so that's what we try to do.

We're on Facebood but everybody's names are different there, so if there's anybody here from the good old days, I'd love to hear from you!

Sorelle

Last edited:
I wish I had the resources to follow in your footsteps @Rabbitats. Perhaps I can look you up on Facebook, I might be a follower already. Many of the clan back then (moderators) have transitioned to Facebook for elder buns, disabled buns, advocacy, education, and bun rescue efforts.

Latest posts

Back