Finn--Rest in Peace my little man.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so sorry. He sounded like such a great bun. It sucks that it was out of the blue like that. He's with us in memory. Binky free, Finn.

deleted post was quoted here
I don’t think that’s an appropriate thing to say. They’ve rescued many bunnies and have looked after them fantastically from what I know. Many of their rabbits having lived lives longer than my own.

Last edited by a moderator:
We have rescued over 50--one was a few weeks shy of 19 and 2 were 16, and 3 were 15. Most lived 10 years or longer. I come here to view their entry as they are still with me in my mind and to celebrate their life with us. Perhaps you should check facts before you make yourself look stupid to others. Look at the number of postings should tell anyone I have been here for more than a decade.

Doesn't seem possible that it's been 8 years since we lost you my sweet little man. We were talking about you yesterday while vacuuming the bunny room--had to put you up while doing that as you were the only bunny ever that was adversarial with the vacuum. Makes me laugh every time I think about it. Til next year my sweet boy, binky free my happy little man!

Went in the rabbit room 5 minutes ago and thought that Finn was just asleep, but it wasn't that simple. He's dead. I don't know why as he was fine this morning and running around. He's the sweetest, happiest little bunny we've ever had and I'm missing him something terrible right now. He came to us through Amy/Undergunfire from Arizona. He was a little broken black part Havana and mini Rex and such a sweet temperment. He was always happy to see us, especially if we had treats or veggies and would come running and binkying and would always hang out by the door waiting on us. It's just not going to be the same without him. Good bye my little man, Rest in Peace and binky free. :sad::bunnyangel2:
So sorry for your loss, our condolences and prayers are with you.

I am so sorry for your loss of your precious Finn. I am quite new to this and every time one leaves us it just breaks my heart
I think I begin to fear something could happy to my girl Minx. I love her so much and dont know how I would handle that. She brings me so much joy👍😄
I truly feel for you And grieve with you.
yvonne

Hello again my sweet little man, doesn't seem possible that you've been gone a decade now--still love and miss you a lot my little vacuum attacker--it was so darn funny choosing the vacuum as your personal nemesis.
So sorry for your loss…time really doesn’t help does it? But I’m sure you love your precious memories of your little guy! 😱😢😢🥴

Latest posts

Back