Haven't posted in a LONG time.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kinai

Reaction score
Hi all

I don't remember when the last time I posted was. For a refresher on information I own AJ a Netherland dwarf Himi Marten Blue Bun. He is still as full of mischief as when I got him. His favorite thing now is to wake me up a few hours before and all the way to a couple hours after sunrise by playing Zoomies and ripping the paper off the bottom of the cage.

He is quite the stinker and has been living up to his second name most times witch is Absolute Jerk. But only because of being a mischief maker. No bad behavior towards me.

I myself have been doing ok. I have started a new hobby. Making reborn dolls. I had another surgery for my cleft lip and palate in August. And lately the only thing really off has been my sleep schedule.

Talk later

Jodie from RI

Lol. I just haven't been around. I know it's been since BEFORE October because I didn't post on here about going to North Carolina in October for the fishing tournament for the blind by the lions club. I would have shared that.

Otherwise no clue

But I'm doing ok. I think AJ digging means he thinks he deserves more food. Lol. Both nights I've put food in he's stopped so it's either that or his love of food just won over his want to dig lol

Being that he was never fed consistently before I had him he is TOTALLY food obsessed. So I make sure he always has something a little more than hay. He has learned it's going to be there and will eat the hay really well now and leave the pellets alone for the majority.

Latest posts

Back