New to Bunnies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

happylife05

Reaction score
Hello All,

I am new to bunnies. I have always had various sort of pets but just now got my first bun. I have a female Flemish giant. She is about four months old now. She is sweet and lovable. I chose a Flemish cause I wanted to keep it outside, but my dog wouldn't leave her alone so she lives inside with us and the kitty. They both really enjoy each other. The only sad thing is the bunny wants to snuggle with the kitty and the kitty does not want to snuggle. I have found out there is a new kind of love when you have a bunny. Watching binkies is so much fun. We get lots of those. And the 500s never stop. As she has gotten older, she is starting to be very laid back. I love her personality. I have never regretted the choice for the huge bunny. I think she is about 8 pounds now and I know I would not want something small. I love being a part of the bunny world. It is something totally different.

CIMG7726 (2).jpg

The only change a neuter might make is to mellow him out a little in terms of those boy behaviours you were starting to see, Bandit became more affectionate after his neuter.

Welcome to the forum, so glad you've found bunny love :)

Latest posts

Back