Post your other pet pictures here!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1391214602.084546.jpgImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1391214616.201518.jpg and my friends dog who is practically mine because I'm always at her house ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1391214852.650835.jpg

Here's our newest "pet!" lol
This is a Carolina anole that I brought in in my bunny girls' litter pan. He/she had stiffened up with the cold & I wasn't sure if he was alive or not so brought him in. Put him in a little plastic container that I punched holes in & left him to warm up or not. He did and he decided my jade tree was his new indoor home. Here he is relaxed & stretched out for his nap. I didn't know but when I went online to research their food & life expectancy, I found they sell them at Petsmart for $3.99! lol I named him, Andy. He has free roam privileges & has decided my jade tree with the nearby large aloe plant is home.

photo-38.JPG

Mushroom around Easter, trying to figure out why I keep taking pictures of the bunnies with Peeps on their heads.

It's her "birthday" today! We are about to start making her 'cake' (fresh cooked salmon). She's four years old (so old! I got her when she was only a couple weeks old and very sick; boy has she grown).

Mush 3-27-16.jpg

dog sitting, our cousin's dog, snuck into Princess Leia's cage while she was outside.
34051647604_842bae4262_o.jpg
34507843050_501966061c_o.jpg

photo.php

Mushroom before donating blood to help other kitties on a chilly day! (sorry the picture isn't great quality, my phone takes the WORST pictures)

4-21-17.jpg

Latest posts

Back