Where are all the Aussies?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sydney NSW. Was living in Wollongong for most of the past 10 years though! (Corrimal& North Wollongong). (Surprised to see someone here from Towradgi, near where I used to live!).
I had a bunny for 9 months. She passed away 2 days ago. I'm devastated!!!!!!! Cried and cried. Gave her the best care and love. Best rabbit savvy vet. She died in vet hospital. I couldn't bring myself to take her body back. Mum took her back and buried in the backyard. The very next day I took in another shelter bunny to ease my pain. Much to my surprise it made no difference at all. I miss Cookie!!! No other bunny can replace her! Bobby is 10 months old and had no vet care. Not desexed either. Hence poo, pee everywhere, circle and nip me. Spray urine all over me. So unfortunately he has to stay inside his playpen until his vet visit in a few days time, for checkup, vacation and neutering. He has the cutest little face, but the temper of a little devil at the moment (not his fault. Previous owner irresponsible)! I know this boy is one who everyone will love coz he's not shy and will come for pats, whereas my Cookie was shy and hard to win over. But I miss her so much! :'(

Latest posts

Back