Does anyone know a good cheap rabbit boarding

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kyra

Reaction score
My pets snowy and smokey need a place to stay that's not too expensive while I go to America. Does anyone have a suggestion???

For us, my wife's daughter who lives with us will be asked to take care of the rabbits...

Next choice. .the lady we bought our Flemmish babies from. She has outside spacious pens for rabbits. I would approach her to board our (her previous) rabbits. I think people who board rabbits will want them to be neutered! I'd think she could economically board them and also allow them to have space to run.

Our Flemmish babies will probably live for at most 10 years...they have a reputation for living shorter lives than smaller rabbits. When I retire, I can imagine my wife and I would like to take a month or two off every now and then for a vacation.

A great place in Sydney is boing bunny boarding :) he's great, does vaccinations too...

A great place in Sydney is boing bunny boarding :) he's great, does vaccinations too...

I live in Los Angeles, California. Can I ship my bunnies to Sydney for boarding? Just joking. Actually, I bought a kitten in Port Whyalla, South
Australia for $2. I later shipped her to Los Angeles on Quantas from Adelaide to Los Angeles. Cost $800. This was in 1992. Once she got here, she lived for 19 years. As an Auzzie cat living in the US, she had to learn about skunks. She was an indoor cat but she did have a food dish outside the kitchen door. There was cat food in the dish, and a skunk came up to eat. Our cat confronted the skunk and she got sprayed. She came running in the house with her ears down and definitely stinking. Fortunately, the skunk was a nice little guy, he just gave her a light shot, so she cleaned up easily.

On later trips to the cat's food dish, I was setting on the back yard steps. As the skunk approached the cat's food dish, I attempted to pet the skunk..
This went on...not too long, the skunk was eating the cat's food, and I was petting the skunk on the top of its head. Skunks are not really much afraid of people or any animal.

My apologies for an off topic post...I just couldn't help myself!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back