pictures

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dreamgal042

Reaction score
Lets see if this works this time...

Look! I found a new friend!

tn_109-0912_IMG.jpg

Look! Another new friend!

tn_109-0913_IMG.jpg

Aww all of us together =)

tn_109-0923_IMG.jpg

Okay im done, they can leave now

tn_109-0927_IMG.jpg

Beautiful Rabbit, dreamgal042. :dude:

She looks like she's got quite a comfortable life.

What a set of ears! :shock:

-Carolyn

BunnyMommy,

If you want to share you can have Spice for a while until he stopsbeing such a brat! :pI'll take Sherman in exchange for alittle bit. ;)

See, who wouldn't want to "borrow" this angel! Here he is cuddling with mom a few days back.

spicecuddle.jpg

And here he is this morning before he started being a "teenager".

lounging.jpg

dreamgal042 wrote:
hey....! thats my look! *almost 15*

lol, I too am a teenager! We all have those days when we're in badmoods, and today is Spice's day! lol, I'm 16 and I know how my parentsmust feel now lmao. In the second picture he has quite the pissed offlook on his face, lol. It's funny! People really do start to look liketheir pets after a while!

[align=center]***************************[/align]
BunnyMommy,

Angel?! Ya ok, you try to live with him today! :pHe'sattacking anything and everything except my parents because they keepgiving him treats. :X

I do believe BunnyMommy has taken the liberty of becoming every Bunny's Mommy. :dude:

Laura,

Listen to you! *laughs* All ready to pawn off Spicers because of a temper tantrum.

You, the one who bums out when Life calls you away from your time with Spice and Mocha.

You're just like BunnyMommy.

(By the way, Great Pictures! Careful, you just might sell him with those shots.)

-Carolyn

okay i gotta show you guys this....was just looking at old pictures...

April 10 (the day I got Ivory)

tn_107-0789_IMG.jpg

June 18 (today)

tn_109-0930_IMG.jpg

is it just me or did she get huge?

Carolyn,

I'd never get rid of him permanently, but I'm more than willingly topawn him off for a few days until this passes. :plol, okay,maybe not! I love him too much, even if he is acting like a teenager.

Laura,

I know you'd never Ever get rid of him. I was just teasing.

I sympathize with where you are with him right now. It's a bummer whenyou go to pet them and you don't know whether they'll nibble you ornot. It's painful when a bunny nibbles. Fauna doesn't know kisses.She's my only nibbler here.

It's getting closer to the time for the boys to be neutered, isn't it?

Tucker never bit me, but he was not well behaved. It wasn't easy at times.

What breed is Ivory, Dreamgal04?

-Carolyn

I dunno...I think she's one of those lazy-princess/you-can't-catch-me hybrids

+ = ??

btw...dispite her attitude, im sure spice is still as cute as ever =) you couldn't stop loving him if you tried ;-)

The boys have been neutered since August! MaybeMocha made him mad through the fence by nipping him or he woke up onthe wrong side of the cage. Whoknows. And I know you were just kidding. :p

[align=center]*********************************[/align]
Ivory is very cute! She has grown, very nice bunny.

Dreamgal042,

Post a picture of Ivory in the latest post 'what kind' and Pamnock will tell you what Princess Ivory is.

Laura,

If he's been fixed, I still say, it's just a phase. Always trust yourinstincts. Personally, I think you're right. These are his teenageyears.

Patience is a virtue.

BunnyMommy,

So you're admitting it?!

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back