Ruby Eyed Mini Rex

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ajzimmie

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm not familiar with how forums work or if it's okay if I put my bunny on here to give away. I recently moved and she has ripped up 3 corners of carpet in the townhome I am renting. Meaning I'm going to have to pay a lot of money to replace it. Snowy is a very sweet but timid girl. She was nutered at about 1 year. Shes a littered trained inside rabbit, has never had her cage outside or experienced living in the outdoors. if anyone is interested in knowing more or coming to visit her let me know. I love this little girl very much and I'm going to be picky about who she ends up with. Just an FYI.

Thanks so much!

image.jpg

Hello,

I'm not familiar with how forums work or if it's okay if I put my bunny on here to give away. I recently moved and she has ripped up 3 corners of carpet in the townhome I am renting. Meaning I'm going to have to pay a lot of money to replace it. Snowy is a very sweet but timid girl. She was nutered at about 1 year. Shes a littered trained inside rabbit, has never had her cage outside or experienced living in the outdoors. if anyone is interested in knowing more or coming to visit her let me know. I love this little girl very much and I'm going to be picky about who she ends up with. Just an FYI.

Thanks so much!

I live in Rochester, MN

Latest posts

Back