EB Had her babies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilmamabunny

Reaction score
So when i joined the forum I thought my rabbit Eb was pregnant and she end up having 8 healthy kits we thought. Over the last 2 days we lost 2 peanuts I cry and tried to safe them but they just pass on in my hands. I know it happens but as i am know excepting my 2nd child and loosing my mom just a year ago it hits me hard.

p.s I will keep you up to date on them.

The others are doing great the one I call runt is doing very well. 4 out of 6 have there eyes open and all are mobile. Mama(EB) has no where to hide from her little feeding monsters. we started letting her and the babies out for a bit of exercise babies come out 2 times a day to walk and be held, Eb is let out till she has had enough of being out. She is now eating 1 bowl of pelt mix and none stop hay with 1 cup of fruit and veg daily. As for me and the family we are ok daughter wants to keep all of them lol, but knows she can't. well I got to go will post more later. P.s i have and album of Eb's babies up.

I'm glad the others are doing well! They sound so cute! I understand your daughter wanting to keep them all baby bunnies are so cute you just want to keep them forever, lol. Yay!!! I'm glad you have pictures of them, I can't wait to see them! Baby bunnies are SO adorable! :)

Latest posts

Back