Update: Mila's Vacation

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TinaLuvsBo

Reaction score
Thought I'd update you guys on how the trip went.

Our family began driving from NY on March 22nd at 5:30pm & Arrived to FL March 23rd around 3:00pm. It was a very very long drive, It took us longer then we anticipated- We stopped pretty much in each state on the way for restroom breaks & leg stretches .. Yikes! Mila was a good bunny for the most part, Other then having to clean out her bag it wasn't too bad, I do, however wish I would have been more prepared for her. It seemed that she tinkled more than usual, so much that It seeped through her travel bag! :nerves1 Once we arrived to the vacation home I set up Mila's cage, equipped with all her familiar things and I left her for the rest of the day to get over the long trip. The trip went extremely FAST. I wish it were longer! I guess it was because of the drive. Hmpphh. Any way, Mila went for her first 'Walk' Which - in her case consisted of sitting in the sun and stretching out on the grass! My hubby and I were a bit skeptical about putting her on the leash and allowing her to go outside (shes an inside bunny). Mainly we were afraid she would get mites, or possible run away.. She did really well on the leash, she was not bothered by it one bit. She did not get any mites :party0002:& she was very well behaved! On our LONG LONG LONG drive back, I prepared Mila a bit better. I put a clear plastic trash back on the wee bottom of her travel bag, and on the top where she laid mostly, I put a rather thick layer of hand towel, incase of any tinkle or cocoa puffs- she wouldn't get dirty LOL. That seemed to work great! The travel bag did not get soaked like the first time.

422837_546388135384533_1114957963_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back