What my rabbit has done for me..

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the good news is that all the "weird"/different things about you that cause people to tease you in high school... will be the very things people *appreciate* about you in college! it was quite a culture shock for me to go away to a little liberal arts college where I actually fit in after years of being an outcast in public schools because I didn't give a **** what petty people thought and just did what made me happy.

I can make your words mine, Imbrium! I totally agree and I've been through that too, I studied arts too and was teased in school but when I went to college I was actually sort of popular. Weird how life is.
A good bunny certainly makes our life much better, I have met people who became my friends, but none as great as one of my bunnies.
I think it's really nice of you to come here and praise your bunny the way you did. Your good bunny friend deserves it :blueribbon:, and you're a sweetheart for having made this affectionate homage :thumbup

We're all rabbit buddies and that has to be the best kind of friends!

I said that on someone else's blog and its so true. I enjoyed reading about your bun! I can't wait for more updates.

Latest posts

Back