my beautiful boy has been killed

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkyp

Reaction score
I am really so sad. My gorgeous lionhead Ted waskilled today by a dog that broke into my garden. God knows how it gotin but it ripped the wire and got Ted out and was mauling him. He wasalive but in shock and I brought him in the house. He didn't even makeit to the vets and died on my lap. I am so angry. I don't know whatelse to say. I feel so awful

How tragic! I'm so sorry! Good Lord, first Daisy, now Ted.

What's going on here today???

My heart, thoughts and prayers go out to you pinkyp. I'm so very very sorry.

Buck will take care of him until you meet again. Can't tell you how terribly sorry I am.

:pray:

-Carolyn

Pinkyp, I am so sorry...I underwent a similartragedy many years ago when two dogs attacked my rabbitry. Such afeeling of helplessness and anger...my heart truly does go out to you.As I also said to Jen, may your pain be helped somewhat by knowing youare surrounded by so many who care, and who feel your pain.

I only wish there was more I could do for you...:bigtears:

~Di

OMG!! This isjust such a tragedy today2 Beautiful bunnys in oneday , way too much tobear for both owners . Pinky Iam so truely sorry ,I wish there was a way tomake both of youwhole again .

I am so thinking I should never leave My Computer again .

So sorry to hear this, my thoughts and prayers are with you tonight

:hearts:

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss! I LOVE lionheads....

You're in our family's thoughts and prayers as you grieve.

Peg

What a horrible thing to happen to yourTed! I am so sorry. My heart goes out to you...That is exactly how I lost my very first rabbit... it is sotraumatic. Ted will be at the bridge waiting foryou. Peace to you.

This has been a very bad day around the forum! So much sadness....

:tears2::sad:

BunnyAngel.gif

How horrible!
You and your family are in my thoughts & prayers.
Take care!
:hearts::heart::hearts:

Latest posts

Back