Spoiled? lol

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyBabyBunnies

Reaction score
My parents say Mocha and Spice are spoiled, I say they are well entertained. What do you think?

But before you see pictures, let me explain. Most of you have seenpictures of my boys in their immaculately clean runs. What you don'tknow about those runs is that before I take pictures, I clean them upto make it look half-ways decent. I thought I would show you thereal rabbit runs.

Mocha's:

mocharun.jpg

Spice's:

spicerun.jpg

And here is proof that my parents ignore my treat rule:

(That's a piece of dry rye bred in this mouth.)

mochaeat.jpg

Spice destroyed the evidence before I could get pictures.

Here he is trying to cover it up by acting normal and eating apple tree bark:

spiceeat.jpg

Laura, Mocha, & Spice

They've got more toys than Santa has at the North Pole!!

Nah, they're not spoiled at all! ;)

-Carolyn

lol, well my parents might have said that becauseof my cleaning their cages today. They can't get me to vaccuum my room,but I will willingly go outside with a bucket of soapy water and ascrub brush and scrub down their cages. My parents said they aretreated like royalty and then brought up the amount of toystheyboth have! lol.

See! All clean inside! For now, until I put the brats in it, lol.

cleancageinside.jpg

It's all put together and scrubbed even on the outside.

cageoutside.jpg

And I just finished cleaning and it was drying. (Shows all the littleaccesses to the cage, lol. Yes there are windows on the back of thecage for each of them.)

cageroofopen.jpg

Well, at least you know that your boys are notgoing to get bored :p It is a good thing that they do nothave ADD, attention deficit disorder. With all those toysthey would get overwhelmed and not know which one to play withfirst. Wish I had a pool and dirt boxin my backyard! Love the pictures. Beckie

lol! Mocha doesn't know which one! First he goesout and I put his toy box in, then he pulls out one toy at a time untilthe runs scattered with them, then he runs around to every single one,flings it once, and moves on. It's funny! He normally stops in the endto play with the ultimate toy, the empty shoe box that is his toy box.lol, he loves to open and close the lid on that thing! I gave Mocha thedirt because he loves to dig, and we have yet to finish that run so thechicken wire is not up against the outside fence and bent partially onthe ground to prevent digging. I find that a box of loose dirt keepsthem preoccupied and they don't try to dig out!

Spice immediately goes for the apple tree bark and munches on thatcontently, then goes around to shred some paper and then to roll a ballaround. He gets the water beacuse he's more likely to "swim".

Laura, Mocha, & Spice

P.S.- Not spoiled BunnyMommy! Well entertained! ;)

Simply amazing, what a wonderful home environment you have given them! Way to go Laura!

Cher

(hmm, I gotta go with SPOILED though..dont we all though?) okay okay"well entertained if you like to justify it that way LOL..........

lol, I'm still working on pestering my dad intobuilding their insulated wooden boxes. They don't need them now, but wego through so many boxes right now! Not to mention that on nights liketonight, they need it, there's a frost warning and they have mostlyshedded out! They've always been find though, they huddle through thewire and are content to be outside. They probably wouldn't like insidea whole lot.

Cher, do you by chance think there is something with Spice's box saying"made in China"? lol, perhaps that's why he eats the cardboard, hefigures that if he eats enough he will be "made in China" too, even ifthe box isn't Chinese. ;)Maybe he's trying to show off foryour girls!

I stand by what I said... well entertained! Okay okay, maybe justatiny bit spoiled! They would die if they weren't mybunnies forever! lol.

Laura, Mocha, & Spice

goodness gracious! definitelyspoiled...those boys are very lucky to have a mom who loves them somuch!! i wish i could set up something like that for my little turd buti dont even have a yard! :?

I made my dad make runs for them. I saidit was cruel to expect them to stay in their cages for the rest oftheir lives and he gave in. :DI think it was those cutelittle baby bunny eyes that did it when I first brought Mocha and Skorhome!

MyBunnyBoys wrote:
:DI think it was those cute little babybunny eyes that did it when I first brought Mocha and Skor home!

Laura,

I bet your eyes begging for your little boys had something to do withyour Dad building that run. Fathers usually turn to mush whenit comes to their littlegirls.

-Carolyn

might be true..there could be some longdistance betweenyour boys and my girls. Keep your eyes on that "Made in China" stampand maybe bypass it on your next purchase. LOL

Cher

lol Cher. Next time I think Spice wants a box that says "Ship directly to China" lol and mail him away. ;)

Latest posts

Back