Bunny scares off burglars!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Best story ever! I can believe it, those thumps can be loud. Thanks for sharing :)

I read this the other day on the Daily Mail online ánd that bunny is enormous. I did so laugh at it thumping and scaring the burglar off, I can imagine how loud he was as mine thump quite loudly and they´re tiny in comparison. Bet he´s getting special treatment now, the hero of the hour...here´s to a real super bunny.

I dont know if yall remember, but gracie was thumping really loud one night and we couldn't figure out why. The next morning, we found out that the neighbors house had been egged and her Romney signs stolen out of her yard. Rabbits are great alarm systems :)

I've never seen a rabbit that big! Also, they stole wedding invitations. They should be looking for someone opposed to the wedding!

I mean "thAnks for posting" :p

My mother was here to see a man who fixed our washing machine, and said Bilém bit him. Good thing, as he charged us more than he should. He had given an estimate for a certain service, but had to do something much simpler and still charged us the same..
Go Bilém, go!!!! hahahah

I can entirely imagine that happening. When we go to bed we turn out all the inside lights but one which we turn down low as it is on a dimmer. Just enough light for us to see by f we would need to get up for some reason. This doesn't happen often but when it has the buns have thumped.

Just shows they're very intelligent.... Wish my bunny could do that😄

Latest posts

Back