Im getin 2 new rabbits (help)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loz n Ebony

Reaction score
Hewo
my name is lauren and I was wondering if you could help :?
I have a rabbit called Ebony and shes a girl. (I dont no whats breedshe quite small, black, straight ears and she very loving and gentle)
Shes been spayed.

anyhoo im guna get anutha rabbit and i was told if i gotagirl they would fightbut if i got a boy n got himneutered do u reckon him and ebs would get on?
Which sex do you think would be best??

I m really unsure but if u had any advice at all id be really grateful.

Thanx
Lots of Wuv Loz n Ebs
xoxoxoxo
:)

(pweeeeeeese reply)
(font colour any beta?)

Hi, There is never a guarantee that when bringinganother rabbit into the household, that they will get along. It reallydoesn't matter what sex they are. Boys and girls do seem to get on alittle easier. You've had Ebony a while and she may resent an intruder(a new rabbit). Not all buns want a friend! On the other hand, they mayhit if off right away! Then, don't expect the same relationship withher that you've had. When bunnies bond...they don't seem to need usanymore (except for food, etc.). Charlotte

Two can be a crowd. I'd stick with justone rabbit that you can shower with all your love andattention. Some people find that while 1 rabbit is wonderful,two may be more than they bargained for caring for.

Also, the lighter font is hard to read (I can't read the light green atall). It's best to use black font on a white background, assome of us really have to struggle to read lighter print.

Pam

With all due respect, I completely agree with the colored font. I can'tread it. It's pretty, but not practical. Since my machine is not on ap.c., it's even more difficult. Black and white makes it much easierand less straining to read. (You don't know how it pains me to saythat.)

I having nothing to add to your questions of rabbits because Charlotte and Pamnock have said it all.

Happy Day! :)

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back