Rabbitude

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyBabyBunnies

Reaction score
The difference in rabbitudes!

What he's thinking: "Oh can I have the treat? Please, please, pleeeease!"

begging.jpg

And what he's thinking: "You tease me now, but wait until I (andmyfellow rabbits)take over the world and then seewho is laughing!"

bagging.jpg

rofl your bunnies are soooooo cute! Ivory wouldprobably be a mix of the two...or something like 'can i have the treat?huh? huh?' then when she gets it 'thats right, my minion, do exactly asi please mwahahaha'

I still can't get over the size of the ears yourrabbits have! all of you! lol Meg has tiny ears, no wonder she doesn'tlisten :Xlol

lol, glad I could bring a smile to everyones face. It's so them to be thinking that!

MBLM, they have small ears compared to a few on here! And if it makes you feel any better, mine don't listen either. ;)

I just love the kangaroo pose, great shots MBB. I always say "hullo Kangaroo" when Jez does that.

I honestly laughed out loud here when I read about Ivory saying "thats right, my minion........"

Our house bunny "Princess" (may our little angelrest in peace) used to walk quite a long ways on her back legs to get araisin reward :)

Pam

Latest posts

Back