CrazyMike's Bunny Blog 2010 edition

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CrazyMike40 wrote:
Thanks for your kind words. I am still in shock today. I cannot believe how fast she went down hill. She was such a little character.
When something like this happens, you are just in a World of :?. Though I am new to being around bunnies, I've learned how such individuals they are and each are, as you put it so well, little characters.

Maybe it was a blessing she went so fast. A stroke is a tough thing to have to deal with, and she wouldn't be able to be that "full" little character that you cherished so much. We hate to see them go :(, but when it's their time, we only hope that it's as quick and painless as possible because we do love those little characters.

Hoping when the shock wears off, your sadness subsides, the memories of your Sweet Amelia makes you :) again.

BTW, every time I see your Jasper, I do a double take :shock:, he looks just like my Willard.

Take care.

K :)

Thanks for the comments everyone :)
new2.JPG

am4.jpg

Amelia was a very special bunny and I will always remember her.

The vet sent me a really nice sympathy card yesterday

Sorry to the admins for posting on such a very old thread. Please let me know if this is going to be a problem:

Hello everyone, it has been just over 5 years since I have been around. I am sorry to have been gone so long. Sadly with all the time that has gone by all of my bunnies have crossed over except Moony who is now 12 years old. He was the 3rd bunny that I ever had and he is still hanging in there. Pretty well all of my bunnies made to 8 to 11 years of age. I did get 2 more bunnies Finn and Camaro early in 2016 so I currently have 3. I will post some pics. I cannot believe that I had 10 bunnies at one point. I hope that you and your bunnies are all well :)

I'm glad you posted this. I've been gone a while also & have been hesitant to return as 3 of my bunnies were adopted out & 3 have crossed the bridge. I haven't wanted to go through all the stories so I've been procrastinating more.

Having said that, Welcome Back! My current furfriends (2 cavies & most beloved Cosmo "Mr. Fluffy" lionhead send lagomorph <3 to you & yours!

cosmo1.jpg

cosmo5.jpg

Cosmo9.jpg

Latest posts

Back