O/T Sort of

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snuggys Mom

Reaction score
I had a terrible dream the othernight. I had been traveling and when I came home, my husbandsaid, "I'm throwing you out. You have thirty minutes to getyour stuff and get out". Without hesitation, I said, "Justlet me get the bunnies". I didn't care about any of mystuff. I just wanted my three furry babies!

Don't know why I would dream something so awful, but thought you "bunnyfolks" would appreciate my reaction, even if it was only a dream!

Laura

You Rock! Always putting your bunniesbefore everything else - even in your dreams.Whatlucky little ones you have.

-Carolyn

How weird! I had a terrible dream theother night, too involving bunnies. I passed out early andScott cleaned the bunny cages. I woke up while he wascleaning in time to see Poco nip Skittles on the nose. Then Ihad this awful dream that Poco ate Skittles! Onegulp! I ran over and tried squeezing Poco from the bottom upto squeeze Skittles back out! Thank God I woke up at thatpoint! :shock: I was so upset!

Laura, you so Rock. Just let me grab the bunnies.

I can so sympathize lmbo I had one just like that and as I wasstruggling to get every bunny in the car I woke up. I hate those kindsof dreams.

Tina

Laura wrote:
Oh,God! That's really bad. We need to consult a dreambook, huh? :D

Laura

Skip the book, and go straight to the doctor.

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
Laura wrote:
Oh,God! That's really bad. We need to consult a dreambook, huh? :D

Laura

Skip the book, and go straight to the doctor.

-Carolyn

Hee hee. It's scary to think what they might find in this head!

Tina, the exact thing happened in my dream. I was trying totake apart the NIC cages to make smaller ones that would fit in theback seat of my car and I woke up.

I probably dreamed it because Kevin's always telling me I love therabbits more than him! He says he'd get more attention if hehad four legs and fur!

Laura

those kinda dreams stink. i have them sometimeswhen i am running away/escaping and i am trying to carry my bunny orshe is following me, and i am soooo worried that i'll lose her.:(. but when i wake up it makes me realize that even in mydreams we are together. that makes me happy.:).

Latest posts

Back