Meat Bunny in the hizzouse! :D

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She looks and acts just like Mr. Z, but Mr. Z has no tail, well, I found a stub of one.

ed

Meat is such a cool bunny! and would you look at that awesome condo .. good job!

and how great that everything went well during her spay ...... have any companions in mind yet for her?? :)

Great photos! It seems like earlier in the thread Meat was referred to as "he". Did the gender fairy visit you at some point?

Your Meat is the spittin' image of my Qingqing, also a NZ White. Except your bunny's feet are cleaner than mine.

Nancy

Thanks for the welcome back, guys! :D

FreddysMom : I have my eye on many, many possiblecompanions for Meat... but I'm not allowed to get another rabbit untilI can pay for their upkeep myself (not an unreasonable request,considering I had a job & 2 cats when my fiance & I gottogether, & now he has to pay for me, 4 cats, Meat, & abearded dragon w/ chronic abscesses ;} ).

ChinaBun : I've always referred to Meat as a "she"(even before I was certain she was a girl), but she really doesn't mindwhen other people get mixed up. ^_^

Latest posts

Back