Bunny Blog Enjoy!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabbitgirl54

Reaction score
well thank you for coming and reading this i hope you enjoy it i hope its not to long and if you like it can you please tell me here we go!!

My name is Jadyn and I have 2 bunny's to call my own and 2 that are my sisters bunny's. My bunny's names are Baby and Stormy and they are male and female and they are Dutch (male name is baby) and Standard Rex (female name is stormy). And stormy has the broken color of the Rex famliy and baby has the tuquoise color of the Dutch famliy. I wish I could put pictures but I am not allowed to download stuff on my computer and I cant get the app on my phone :cry1:! but they are very very pretty my bunnies are not toy players but I try to let them have them to chew on when playing! one thing I have a question about is how to help train my bunnies to use the litter box I know it should be fairlly easy depending on the rabbit but if you have a solution that worked for you please tell me! :)

Thanks for reading if it was to long don't be afraid to say so!
- Jadyn , Baby and Stormy

Nice to read your blog. I am able to post photos on my phone without having any specific app. I just go to manage attachments and follow it from there. Are your rabbits spayed/neutered? If so they should be easy to litter train. Mine came from the shelter already litter trained. Rabbits are clean animals and tend to pee and (mostly) poop in one place. Put the litter box in this place. If you find pee elsewhere mop it up with a paper towel and put that in the litter box. If you see them using the box heap praise on them (a treat would work). You may always find stray poops here and there, that's just life with a rabbit! At least they're dry pellets that don't smell too bad. I confess I actually like the smell of rabbit poops. If that makes me weird well oh well then ;)

Hi Jadyn! Your blog was no where near too long. It was just right!
I add photos from my phone with no app or service. Just like Stevesmum, hit Manage Attachments and it will walk you through adding a photo. Hope to see those cute bunnies soon. They sound great.

As for litter box training, it's probably too late, but what worked for me was adding a bit of peed on litter to the litter box, and then keeping my bun in a small area. As she proved herself reliable in using the littter box, she would be allowed more area. I used a pet gate to keep he confined to certain areas. But as she proved herself reliable, she's gone from having about 10 feet, to having her own room, the hallway, living room and just last month a guest bathroom too. That guest bathroom is never used so I piled up a bunch of cardboard and paper in there. I call it Rabbit Disneyland! I started when Harvey was a baby though, so this might not work for you but maybe it's somehow helpful. Hope so!

thank you so much! i have always liked writing on my pets and my life so thank you for you feed back! :)

Hi! My name is stormy and I am a Standad Rex female I love to run around my room and play with my friends I am spoiled to the Bone and I love my rice pop treat!

IMG_20170408_215636.jpg

Hi! my me is baby i am a Dutch and I am male I am spoiled I live my momma and snuggling and playing with my friends! And my rice pop treat! I am really happy that I can run around now because my injury has healed because I am a hiper bunny

IMG_20170408_215357.jpg

April, 11th , 2017

ok it's tuesady and i have been working on potty training my bunnies for 5 days and i finally did it! they have finally put poo's and litter box together! i am so so happy and i know that the litter box cuts out about 50% of the poops on the floor but the other 50% will probably end up on the floor but at least half of the poops will be in the box which will be so much easier to clean! :weee::rabbithop:litterhealthy:

- Jadyn, baby , stormy

Latest posts

Back