Brittanys Picture Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awww. Baby bunnies are probably the CUTEST thingon earth. I remember when I got my bunny Pepsi, when she was 8 weeksold and she was so tiny! She could fit in the palm of my hand and withears the sze of half my pinky finger! They are so fluffy and have softfur.. Aww I miss her when she was a baby :(. Too bad I didn't talk anypictures of her when she was a baby! I took some new pictures so I justhave to wait until they get devoloped then maybe ask If i can get a CDof the picture :).

Woah how much does Chloe weigh! She must have poops almost the size of the lab! hehe :). :bunnydance:

Spring wrote:
Awww. Baby bunnies are probably the CUTEST thing on earth. Iremember when I got my bunny Pepsi, when she was 8 weeks old and shewas so tiny! She could fit in the palm of my hand and with ears the szeof half my pinky finger! They are so fluffy and have soft fur.. Aww Imiss her when she was a baby :(. Too bad I didn't talk any pictures ofher when she was a baby! I took some new pictures so I just have towait until they get devoloped then maybe ask If i can get a CD of thepicture :).

Woah how much does Chloe weigh! She must have poops almost the size of the lab! hehe :). :bunnydance:
Chloe is around 18lbs. I havent weighed her in 3months and from lookingat her she looks alot bigger. When i first got her i thoughtthe poos would be BIG but their really not. I mean their alot biggerthen the dwarfs but not meat ball size(as i thought lol)

The babies were 3weeks old in those pictures, i loved that time, itswhen they just got into the "im curious about everything" stage. Ivegot a couple videos of them as babies i'll post another time. When theywere around 6months they chewed the charger cord to my camcorder so ihavent been able to get those videos uploaded.

Hehe what a big girl :) She must be almsotimpossible to handle! I wouldn't want to be kicked by those big feet!With bunnies, the bigger the better! Hehe :) Yup baby bunnies arepriceless, reminds you that there IS some innocence thesedaysinthisbig worldworld! :)

Shes acually the easiest to handle lol. You canscoop her up like a big old baby and she loves it. THe dwarfs are theone who i spend 3hours chasing around the room.

My boyfriend did got kicked by her once, now he makes me pick her up.

Got another little furbaby to add to my list : ) We went to a rabbit show today and of course again i didnt leave empty handed.

Hes a BEW Holland lop...nameless at the moment so im open for suggestions.

purtttiestboy.png

purtyeyes.png

Purtyboy.png

Aee! So cute! I had a little holland lop namedTootsie but she died of either snuffles, horrible diarhea, ormalnutrition. I had gotten her from an auction, baaad idea. What aboutVanilla? :)

He is a little angel. Hes so laid back, ill haveto get used to that since all my buns it takes hours to chasearound. The breeder wanted 150 for him but let him go for 100since my boyfriend didnt have the extra 50 dollars. Those blue eyessucked me in instantly.:)

Wow, I didn't know Hollands were thatexpensive. I'm glad she let you have him even though youdidn't have the other $50 because besides being gorgeous, it soundslike he has a personality to die for.
:inlove:

Hes show quality she said, he wouldnt pose verygood when she was showing me how to pose him. We picked mainly onPersonality this time...he just happend to have the looksalso:D It was between him and a French lop...the breeder ofthe frenchies was so nice and very funny. He was showing ushow he sexes his baby bunnies and what to look for in a good qualityfrench lop. It was a small show but i met alot of nicebreeders and judges.

It was fun watching the youth prepare, a kid around 10years of age wastrying to get his netherland to shed some pounds chasing him around thebleachers.

Lol yeah he sure is a ladies man! Chloe is veryinto him, even though shes 10times his size. He scarred thecrap out of me this morning, i walked in to feed them and looked in hiscage and he was laying on his side with his eyes wide open, i thoughthe had passed so i run over and shake him and he poped up.Next week he will be going for his first check up, the vet was bookedthis weekend due to thanksgiving So hopefully he is 100% healthy.

We have 3 names... Polar, Brutus(Ohio states mascot) or the name thebreeder named him, Berg. Its such a hard decision because iwant the perfect name.

Hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving!:D

We finally named the BEW boy Dash.:bunnydance: I think it fits him verywell. Heres some new updated photos of my Furkids...with an extra.

Dash

DashyWashyWoo.png

DashyPurty.png

DashyTrancing.png

dashy.png

Nahnee

Nahneebabiess2.png

Milo

Milopooss.png

Lucy

LucyPurtyy3.png

Jazzy

JazzyandChloers.png

Chloe, She acually got her ears in michaels pocket herself. She layedlike that for a good half hour...her ears must have needed warmed up lol

chloesears.png

And this is My kitty Binx, I rescued him a year ago. Hes the meanestcat you will ever meet but hes starting to get a little better. I havemillions of scars from him attacking me out of nowhere, still i wontget him declawed : )

bkittyyyy6t56.png

Latest posts

Back