hi everyone

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sona11

Reaction score
cinnamon is a rex dwarf female about 5 years old -- brown and white marked __cragslist bunny__ she is currently shedding

river is a flemish giant female about 4 months old -- black __ she loves dandelion flowers she very adventurous

capt jack is a flemish giant male about 4 months old -- was steel grey__ this his color has been changing and as it is looking he is turning sandy he is completely sandy behind his ears and the rest of his coat is following its really weird

shinonome is a californian female about 4 months old -- white with grey ears legs and nose with red eyes__ she is adventurous but she likes to be by herself she doesn't snuggle with the others she is smaller then the other 2
IMG_2652.jpg
<br>

viewer.aspx
<br>

viewer.aspx

we had cinnamon for a few years now i wanted to get a flemish giant i took my son with me and we came home with 3 bunnies the man was selling them as meat rabbits so i couldn't say no to my son (we don't eat meat) cinnamon has a 4x2 cage in a room off my kitchen the little bunnies live in my sons room in a 2 tier paw hut cage jack in the top and the girls in the bottom i have this cage set up to attach a x-pen so they can get exercise ...... on the weekend and nice evenings i take them out on the lawn in 2 x-pens for a few hours so they can play jack is starting to mature so ill have to separate him from the girls soon on the lawn he is too young to have him fixed yet

Latest posts

Back