New rabbit home!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carlyanne

Reaction score
So, Ill be adopting two rabbits on Monday and I'm so excited! I wanted to show you what I've done so far for their home inside. All I need now is something to put on the ground to protect the carpet, and to bunny-proof the cords!
Their cage has a two story area where there's a hidey home, with a couple of carrot toys. On the bottom floor it has the litter box, and another carrot toy for their teeth.
Outside in the pen there are 2 litterboxes, one will be for extra hay and then the other will be for their greens. Theres a ball for them to play with, another little cushiony thing, and an elephant toy with fabric to lay on.

Outside my dad is putting a fence up for them to have their private little area where there will be kept a hutch as well. He will also put something above the area to protect the bunnys from predators like foxes and possums.

Once they become more litter trained I'll probably put the xpen around my computer desk so they have free roam of my bedroom, minus the computer area.

If any of you have any tips or anything, your comments are welcome!
Here are a couple of pictures :D

rabbitsetup1_zpsde5ff945.jpg

8e3714d0-2e2a-4bbf-8ad9-5866b4af30be_zps618814b0.jpg

Latest posts

Back