Tank the basketball

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabbitgirl

Reaction score
Tankis massive. She's as wide as she is tall (sitting), and hasgot an awesome waddle. hehehe

I think I miscalculated the due date after talking to the breeder. Butshe won't go much longer. He says she's doing fine and perfectlynormal, and she's made an excellent hay nest (been working on it for aweek). She's been a friendly little beggar today. Healthy, hungry,somewhat uncomfortable!! It's so funny to watch her try and wash orscratch. She almost rolls over.

She literally looks like an orangebasketball. PoorTank.:pI've been giving her extra lovecause she's carrying Bunbun's babies. I'm so happy that she's tamingdown some--not quite so wild as when she came two months ago. Still notpettable, but she snuffles me and nearly falls out the door when I openit. I think she trusts me more. She supervised benevolently as Icleaned her box (she keeps the nest clean but not the part where shesleeps). I made sure to tell her I wouldn't touch the nest. :)

Mom and I are laying bets on how many she's carrying. She says 8, I say 7. My friend says just 2--the size of gophers! hehehehe

We have several people anxiously waiting for this litter. I get a regular phone call: "Any babies yet???" Bunbun was much loved.

Rose

P.S. Take a wild guess why her name is Tank.....;)

I know the look when they're almost due, and I have to say that it's one of the best :D

Our Mini-Rex bunns (we have 3 does) just had their first litters each,madaline had 5, snuggles had 7 and Mystery (our tiniest one) had 9!

We only lost one of madalines the rest are all doing well ... hope you have as much luck as we did ... can't wait to hear more.

Oh! I haven't placed my bet yet! I'm going to say9 since my friend's rabbits had 9 in all 3 litters and I just like thenumber, lol. 9's a good number. ;)

Bump!

I realized we have a clue to her due date--the false nests she keepsdestroying. This happened last time too, and I thought it was a falsealarm. Nine babies later!:shock:

Anyway, no babies this morning, but neither is there much doubt in mymind that they are in there somewhere.:pI think she's about24 days.

Rose

Hmmmmmm seems thegap is narrowing onour girl lol 7 Days will tellthe difference unless shedecides to go 11 days .:disgust:

Keep in mind a previouslitter was 10 !!!! I have the remains ofa litter of 10 here also , so 9 to 10 babiesis my guess !!!!!!:run:

Noooooo.....:(:(:(

But I'm happy with my Bubber. And you can bet your boots when it's time to breed him, I plan to keep a son and a daughter.:D

Rose

Latest posts

Back